Therapy Attendance Guidance Regarding COVID-19
We are seeing clients as usual in our offices. We’re taking extra precautions with more thorough cleaning procedures. But, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you come in to the office AND before you leave.
- If you do not wish to come in for your appointment, there will be no penalty for canceling during this time. Please let us know.
- If you prefer to have counseling online, we can usually accommodate you.
- If you are sick, running any amount of fever, or not feeling well, please do not come in.
- If you are at risk for having been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come in.
Offering services in:
Anxiety • Depression • Adjustment to life changes • Anger • Grief • Borderline Personality Disorder • Spiritual Direction • Vocational • Trauma • EMDR • Psychosis (with psychiatric management)
Marriage and Family Therapy
Marital distress • Marriage Enrichment • Relationship problems • Parenting • Family crisis • Divorce recovery • Premarital counseling
Neurofeedback and Biofeedback
ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) • Anxiety • Anger management and emotional control issues • Recovery from the cognitive effects of chemotherapy • Insomnia • Migraine headaches • Depression • PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder) • Head trauma • Autistic spectrum disorders • QEEG (quantitative EEG) recording and analysis
ADHD • Aggression • Anger • Anxiety • Behavioral Issues • Bereavement/Grief • Bonding • Building Self-Confidence • Communication Skills • Coping Skills • Decision Making Skills • Depression • Divorce Issues • Emotional Adjustment • Expressing Feelings • Relationship Building • Selective Mutism • Separation Anxiety • Social Adjustment